Keno Pharma Limited is interested in dedicated, energetic, initiative professionals, who are able to work in a team and ready for active work in the international pharmaceutical business environment.
We create equal opportunities for all employees for career growth, we value and support everyone on a professional path.
With us you will be able to realize all your professional plans, apply your knowledge and skills.
Join us and we will conquer the summits together.
Please send your resume to an e-mail [email protected], indicating the vacancy.
Sales planning and sales managments
- Looking for potential buyers
- Work with potential clients
- Maintaining and conducting business negotiations with clients aimed at the interests of the company
- Prompt (rapid) response to information received from customers.
- Clarifying customer’s needs
- Motivate clients to work with the company
Customer Service Manager
- Negotiation, conclude and maintain the contracts;
- Maintain current working documentation
- Develop commercial offers
- Preparation of shipping documents
- Control of mutual settlements, control over compliance with the terms of shipment / delivery
- Cooperation with customs brokers, logistics companies, certification centers;