Customer Service Manager
- Negotiation, conclude and maintain the contracts;
- Maintain current working documentation
- Develop commercial offers
- Preparation of shipping documents
- Control of mutual settlements, control over compliance with the terms of shipment / delivery
- Cooperation with customs brokers, logistics companies, certification centers;
- Translation of technical documentation;
- Participation in international trade fairs
- Visit factories
- Project work
Requirements for applicants
- Mindfulness, speed of tasks, decisiveness, stress resistance, mathematical mindset;
- Knowledge of the legal and economic basis of foreign economic transactions, customs clearance rules and Incoterms.
- Ability to work in Excel;
- Average knowledge of the Chinese language
- Spoken English
- Age from 25 years old
- 2 years work experience in the field of foreign economic activity
- The opportunity to travel to China.
Working schedule:Monday – Friday from 9:00 to 18:00, holidays and weekends based on the calendar of the PRC.
Salary: based on interview results
Probationary period:2 months
Workplace:Peking, Chaoyang District, Eastern Fourth Ring.