Human Resource Policy
One of the foundations of our business is the company’s employees
- We substantiallyinvest in their professional growth
- We support everyone on the path of their professional development
Our bigteam composed of specialists with academic master’s degrees, almost everyone has two higher educations, international MBA diplomas, language certificates of English, Chinese and Russian. All of them pass professional courses in the Beijing Professional Training Center Sunland+ and regular trainings providing by our expert and team leaders.
Keno Pharma’s employees
Keno Pharma Limited invites talented students and graduates from Russia, China, CISto take internship or professionalpractice in the company. We are waiting for young people who want to build their careers in the field of foreign trade, sales, translation, try their hand at real projects and reinforce theoretical knowledge with practical experience.
The internship program includes work on projects in a team of talented specialists and visits to specialized trainings developed by our expert practitioners.
With you will work expert trainers and team leaders. Depending on the chosen direction (Foreign trade activities, sales, translation), you can develop as a customer service manager, sales manager or as a translator of China-Russian language (written and oral translations).
For seniors, we offer to combine work and the internship program with 20 hours per week, or to do an internship during the summer or summerholidays (2-3 months).After successfully completing the program the best interns will be provided with recommendation letters, record inexamination book, as well as the opportunity to obtain a position as a junior specialist in Keno Pharma.
With us you will get:
- Work experience in an international company
- Professional training
- Friendly team
- Your role in real international projects
- Possibility to obta on the job in the company
- Career development
- Seniors and alumnus
- Chinese language, HSK 4-6
- To be ready to work 20+ hours a week during the academic year or 40 hours a week during the summer or winter holidays.
- University degree “Foreign trade activity”, “Chinese Translator” or “Sales”
How to apply for an internship?
- send us an e-mail to email@example.com about the internship and attach a resume
- pass an initial interview through the video internet connection